The Student News Site of Watertown High School

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

Staff Spotlight

Staff+Spotlight

The staff member of the month is Frank Judson, who has been a member of the Watertown staff for over 22 years, as a hall monitor. Throughout an average week, Frank makes contact with every student of WHS, and does his best to leave a great impact on their day. His favorite thing about working with the students of WHS is building connections with them and helping them out in many ways. Frank says his best piece of advice to give students is “The most important thing in your life right now is your diploma. Focus on that.” 

Prior to Frank being a hall monitor at Watertown High School, he was the Girls’ Basketball Coach for 11 years, and the Boys’ Basketball Coach for 13 years. Frank was also awarded the WaterOak Circle of Sports award for his dedicated coaching. Frank loved coaching basketball, and mentioned that his love for coaching sports is due to the impact that his Baseball and Basketball coach made on him when he was in school. Outside of school Frank loves to play golf, and spends time going camping with his wife.

Thank you, Frank, for 22 years of brightening students day!