The Student News Site of Watertown High School

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

Senior Corner 2024

As the class of 2024 approaches graduation there are many events happening to celebrate their accomplishments and the end of the year. Such events include the WHS Senior and Junior Prom, Senior Picnic, Senior Sunset, Yearbook Signing and Project Graduation. 

This year the WHS Prom is later in the year, and will be held on May 23rd at the Aqua Turf. Senior picnic will be held on Thursday, May 30th, at Holiday Hill. Brunch and Lunch will be provided as well as snacks throughout the day. Senior picnic activities will include “Alpine” Rock Climbing Wall, Air Brush Tattoos, Surprise Carnival Attractions, Canoes and Kayaks at the Lake, Disc Jockey with Music, Dancing, and Games, Mini Golf, Heated Swimming Pools with a Diving Area, and a variety of Field Events. Seniors attending are advised to bring a swimsuit and towel.

Senior Sunset and the Yearbook Signing night will be on June 7th at 6:00 PM. There will be food trucks, pens and markers for signing, an ice cream sundae bar, and opportunities for photos. The entirety of the night is for the class of 2024 to bond with their classmates outside of school hours. 

Project Graduation is a special event held for the new WHS graduates to spend one last night with their fellow classmates. Project Graduation is held at Watertown High School, the night after graduation. Project Graduation will be a memorable “sleepover” at the school that goes until 6:00 AM the next morning. The event is full of activities, food, and fun!