The Student News Site of Watertown High School

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

Math Honor Society’s Bath Bombs

Math Honor Society students were selling cosmetics (bath bombs, shower bombs, and goat cheese soap) for $6 to raise money for the club’s future field trips. The cosmetics bought by the students and parents will be distributed by December, in time for the holiday season to give gifts! Ms. Guerrura, a co-advisor of the Math Honor Society and a teacher at WHS explains the importance of this fundraiser and why it benefits the students as a part of the society. 

The cosmetics sections hold multiple scents: the bath bombs have funny smells such as Monkey Farts and Glitter Bomb, the shower bombs are more beneficial to personal care with Sleep Aid and Respiratory, and the Goat Milk Soap has unique scents of Hydrangea Rose and Cinnapear, plus much more from each cosmetic!

As a co-advisor, Ms. Guerrura believes that the returning fundraiser of selling different variations of cosmetics with unique scents will benefit the students with more possibilities for field trips, which she mentions to “stay tuned in” for.  At WHS, many different clubs use fundraisers to help their clubs – but Ms. Guerrura finds, after using this fundraiser of cosmetics last year, that it is the best option for the Honor Society to use as it differs from the other techniques other clubs use.