The Student News Site of Watertown High School

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

The Warrior's Wire

Top 10 Students

Watertown High School has recently announced the top 10 students of the class of 2024. These students are chosen based on academic achievements, their ability to manage school work, and keep the highest grades amongst all other students. This year’s Valedictorian is Ella Kijak and Salutatorian Joshua Albaraccin. The students following are 3: Isabella Beauty, 4: Bora Muso, 5: Joni Licoli, 6: Mikayla D´Uva, 7: Charlotte Carlson, 8: Kaylee Deluca, 9: Abby Metcalfe, and 10: Maahi Patel. Valedictorian Ella Kijak, says that “The motivation to get all my work done stemmed from having a steadily busy schedule. Keeping myself occupied kept me focused on the tasks at hand and helped me manage my time well.” Ella is planning on going to UCONN and majoring in Allied Health Sciences. Salutatorian, Josh, provided some tips on how to become one of the top 10 students, “My best piece of advice is to find a successful study method that works for you and be willing to put in the effort. It is also important to think ahead and be organized with all the different assignments you will get. It is all about balancing everything in front of you.” Josh plans on attending UCONN and majoring in Chemistry. Congratulations and good luck to all!